Monday, December 23, 2013

Transformation: A Thorough Change

Despite the struggles, storms, and battles that have been thrown at me recently, I decided to write a about how I feel this very moment. I could feel down, I could think negative thoughts, but today, I choose to be happy. I choose to love the person I am, the talents and gifts that I have, and the transformation that is taking place within. 

Life is not perfect, people are not perfect, I am not perfect. As I have learned to accept this fact, life has become so beautiful! As I accept the fact that nothing is perfect, I am able to sit back and notice the beauty in every small part of my life; even the darkest corners that take much courage to go to. 

The times of my life that have brought me the most despair, are the times that have also transformed me into a new being; times that have given me much strength. I am SO grateful for the ability and gift we have to transform. To change. To become stronger. The process of transformation is amazing and will only take place if we are willing to allow it into our lives. 

I have learned that some people don't change; Won't allow change. I have learned that I cannot do anything to change them. The only person I have control over is myself. I know that as I follow my heart, the transformation that will occur in my life will only be good. I will allow change in my life, because the change that has already occurred truly has been amazing!  



No comments:

Post a Comment